Cameras and lenses
- Fujifilm X-T3 + Fujifilm VG-XT3 Grip;
- Fujifilm X-T20 (to shoot timelapses or alternative compositions);
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro + DJI Fly More Kit;
- 2 Fujinon XF 18-55mm ƒ/2.8-4 R LM OIS;
- Fujinon XF 50mm ƒ/2 R WR.
I wish I had more lenses though.
I bought filters whose their effect can’t be easily replicated in Photoshop. I chose a filter holder because I think it’s cool. But you could go for circular filters. It doesn’t matter, unless you want to combine them (FYI, I don’t).
NiSi M75 filters holder + CPL NC Landscape Ultra Slim
The filter holder and its circular polarizing filter. Extremely easy to use.
NiSi Natural Light filter 75x80mm
This is quite impressive how light pollution cannot resist this piece of glass.
NiSi ND8 (0.9) 3 stops
It helps me capture motion with around 2 seconds exposure time when it’s not dark enough.
PolarPro Vivid Collection filters for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro (ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL)
These are neutral density and polarizing, which is very helpful for the haze.
One tripod for every job. The big ass, the lightweight, the tiny and the flexible.
- Benro TMA37AL + Neewer Pro 69mm Leveling Base + Benro HD2A;
- Benro Carbon Slim Travel + Benro N00;
- SIRUI 3T35K;
- Joby GorillaPod + Ballhead X.
- 4 Fujifilm NP-W126s batteries (I wish Fujifilm could just make higher capacity batteries);
- SmallRig for the X-T3 and its battery grip;
- Neewer L Bracket (for the Fujifilm X-T20);
- PHOLSY RR90 remote (for steady shots);
- Think Tank Airport Commuter (backpack).